Monday 8 February 2010

Influences - Pt.2

Fashion Graphics.
Im a fan of here style, they have made some nice desig
ns for Boxfresh Print Tee's.
But the piece that caught my eye was there homepage piece. Here it is.


There are a few designs on this piece,
that i would like to try and use in my own style,
for my own piece of work.
Think i might try and branch a few ideas for a font aswell!
______________________

Futura 2000. Very unique style in what he does!
But its so smart how he works.
I was looking at some of his stuff on his website and other sites.
And these were my 2 favorite pieces.




Mode 2.
This guy influences me so much when it comes to fonts and drawing,
his style is so clean, and keeps strong proportion in all of his work!
This piece underneath has influenced me to try a font of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment